- Ice Fishing
Monitor All Your Tip-ups and Set Poles
Strike Sensor works with all models and styles of ice fishing tip-ups and set pole rigs, and one pager can monitor any number of transmitters so you can fish multiple lines. Simply attach the transmitter to the base of any tip-up with the Velcro strips included in the package, then clip the trip key to the flag. For set poles, use the handy Strike Sensor Line Minder™ which fastens to any bank stick or rod holder. Or you can just position the transmitter below and rig to your set line. You’ll freeze up before Strike Sensor will.
The adjustable-tension Line Minder works with any rod holder or bank stick, winter or summer. It’s the ideal solution if you prefer ice fishing with set poles.
- Quick and easy set-up.
- One pager monitors multiple transmitters.
- Weatherproof system operates in rain, snow and sub-zero temperatures.
- Bright red light on transmitter illuminates for night fishing.
- Alerts you of a strike up to 600 feet away.
- Units operate on one 9 volt alkaline battery.
- Personal coding prevents false alarms from other fishermen's systems.