- How It Works
How It Works
How the Strike Sensor® System Works
Strike Sensor System initial set-up consists of the Pager & Transmitter package. Rig the transmitter with your ice fishing tip-up or bank fishing set up. Then carry the wireless remote pager with you. When a fish bites, the activated transmitter will send a silent radio signal which instantly BEEPS your pager, up to 600 feet away. You can get additional transmitters; one for each line you intend to monitor. Any number of transmitters can be coded to work with one pager.
Strike Sensor Works Great All Year ’Round
- Fish from your ice fishing shelter, your vehicle, campsite or even your lake home.
- Works with all ice fishing tip-ups, bank fishing set poles and rod holders.
- Just one pager monitors any number of transmitters so you can fish multiple lines.
- Transmitter lights up for night fishing.
- Versatile - use it year 'round, durable and weatherproof.
- Genuine Strike Sensor accessories are available to build your complete system.
Click "Buy Now" to get started. Fast shipping. Awesome customer service.